Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cuatro!

Foster dog numba 4 is here:)  I've been waiting all day for my special delivery and she arrived around five and already less than 2 hours in I'm in love!  I'm calling her Pasha, and she's been wiggly and kissy and super outgoing from the second they let her out of the van, I was worried for nothing!

What we know/don't know:

1. Found as a stray found tied to a fence on 2/16, nice...

2. Breed?  Rottie mix? Shepherd mix? who knows, who cares she's lovable and gorgeous:)
1 1/2 years old, 42lbs.  Fixed, vaccinated.

3. Barely noticed my cat, no big deal to her, the cat was not too excited to see another giant dog though;)  I'll keep them separated for a bit but I'm not expecting a problem.

4. Personality! We have another sweetie! she's kissy and a "lapdog" lots of dog smiles, friendly and plays well with others, she already had a little play session at the dog run, plays fetch with the ball AND sometimes brings it back.  She's alright on the leash, pulls a little but nothing terrible.  Sits for food, shakes, jumps on the couch when invited ;)  plays with toys and is at this moment chomping on a bone in her crate with the door open, no wait, she just brought it over to chew next to me under the desk:)  she is relaxed and already at home here.

That's all I know so far, she seems super sweet, well mannered and playful, somebody will be lucky to adopt her but I'm definitely going to enjoy her in the meantime!



Meet Pasha (originally Linda)!


Pretty in pink at the dog run.  I'll add videos of her amazing doggie social skills next time!

For information on Pasha email me at aprilkelly4377@gmail.com or call 917 374-3260

1 comment:

  1. greatttttttttttttttt blog. thx, april. like hearing yr voice and that pink halter certainly is flattering:)
    btw, she is a sheppy mix! no rotti in this gal!
    gisella

    ReplyDelete