Saturday, February 26, 2011

Somebody's lucking out with this one!

Pasha has been with me since Thursday evening and I am smitten!  It's a mystery to me why someone would tie this dog to a fence and walk away, she has been an angel and is passing every test with flying colors.  She knows basic commands, quiet in the house, friendly to everyone (although she growled at suspicious looking teenage boys, she's protective!), not destructive except to tennis balls and toys, good with other animals (Josie almost likes her), keeps herself entertained with bones and toys, athletic outside and mellow inside, doesn't beg (wistful eye begging doesn't count).  She's kinda perfect...  But why tell you when I can show you?


Herro I'm Pasha!


such a pretty face!


she's so photogenic I can't stop!


this is her confused look (check out the teeth over lip action;)



trying to make friends, she just has to learn kitties 
don't like the puppy bounce style of playing...



oh yeah, treats...



that's better!



take me home and I'll the love the crap out of you!



bonus tail chasing video, enjoy:)

For information on Pasha email me at aprilkelly4377@gmail.com or call 917 374-3260


No comments:

Post a Comment