Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snow day!

Today was my last full day with Edwina (aka Dingo) so we made it count, hiking in the snowy mountains with my friend Tracey and her friend Max!  I apologize in advance for the baaad/shaky video quality, but those 2 are so cute I thought I'd post it anyway! 


The last 2 times we went hiking I felt I could trust her enough to drop the leash! she loves to run and play but she most certainly keeps an eye on her people (don't try this till you're totally in with her!).  She loves poking around and even spotted and chased a squirrel, her dream come true! of course she was obsessed with the tree it went up for about 5 minutes after ;)


what excellent listening Dingo!  of course having a pocket full of treats doesn't hurt;)

 

What dog doesn't love to roll in smelly stuff?  sigh...


Pooped pups on the ride home!

1 comment: