Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daytrippers!

Since our Sunday hike was such a blast I took advantage of the nice weather Monday (nice when we left the house anyway) to take the dogs to the woods again.  Snickers really had the hang of it this time and impressed me by boldly charging through streams of chest high freezing water (chest high on a chihuahua)!




Going down the stairs is always very exciting for him, not sure why?  
Check out the stallion dance on his hind legs;)



lakeside stroll


awwww.... they're little buddies



we took a break by the stream and I had some time to draw.
They were both feeling very mellow.



driving back home. 
Snickers likes to stand behind my left arm so he can see everything.

Siiiiigh.... somebody adopt Snickers before I do...  I'm serious.  and to tempt you to do just that here's some adorable bonus footage from the next day at the dog run.  As you can see he is learning to play, and becoming a bit more social, at one point he ran for the ball with a bunch of dogs (although I didn't get that part on tape).  Pasha is a real superstar at the dog run, she is so freakin' fast that she almost always gets the ball, even when they are thrown to other dogs which has made her unpopular with some dog owners :/  


just let him have it Pasha, it's good for his self esteem!





No comments:

Post a Comment