Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Meet Schnickerrrs!

This morning I picked up my very first foster since I adopted the last one, a little Chihuahua named Snickers!  I don't have much info on him except that he is 4 or 5 and fixed (I should have the rest later on).  He's been here with us all afternoon and is still a little unsure of his new situation, but occasionally he forgets that and sits on my lap or starts to play, then he remembers to growl a little ;)  the growling is just noise and he never makes any actual contact.  What a goober, I give him 3 days before he's playing with me and snuggled up to Pasha!


the little guy!  
He looks like a bat and a teddy bear had a baby;)

2 comments:

  1. He has been through so much but if anyone can bring a smile back to April can. Bless you girlfriend.

    Laurie Bleier
    Brooklyn Animal Foster Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a sweet little guy! I'm sure he'll be right at home soon enough!

    ReplyDelete