Friday, April 8, 2011

Little Sneezy is settling in nicely!

Leetle Schnickers is such a good little guy!  He's still under the weather (ubiquitous kennel cough, every foster I've gotten has had it but his sneezes are the most dramatic I've heard!) and a little unsure his new situation but his lovable personality is showing itself in snippets!  last night he forgot himself and gave me a few smooches on the chin;)  Sometimes he also forgets to growl at Pasha, sometimes they are even touching and he might sniff her, also sniffed the cat...  You're not fooling anybody Snickers, you are a mushy little man.


looking guilty.


zzzzzzzzzzzz's

It'll take a few days to know whether he is on the calm side cause he doesn't feel so great or because that's how he actually is, but for a Chihuahua he is pretty mellow so far!  He spends a lot of time watching me from across the room, sometimes he'll come over for some affection, also an excellent bed buddy, likes to burrow under the covers (very cute!), definitely feeling more friendly he gets verrry happy when I come home and sometimes he wags his tail when I look at him (sounds stupid but he was not so waggity when he first got here.).  He also seems extra excited to be in the car, fond memories perhaps?  Loves going for walks, prances down the street, doesn't seem worried about the dogs or people we pass, he is neither friendly nor aggressive.  At home he seems ok with my cat, they more or less ignore each other, I did hear that he snapped at the cat in his previous foster home though, he does snap at my dog if she invades his space (she is much bigger, he may be a little scared), I'm not too worried about this, it's noise and bluster and I haven't seen any teeth/skin contact and it is happening less frequently and I think he could totally be adopted by someone with cats or dogs in the household and would find his place in a few days.

He's a sweet little furball, can't wait to see what he's like in a few more days!



1 comment:

  1. Hey April, add Brooklyn Foster Network cats dogs foster or adopt and Brooklyn to your labels. :) And add a bit about how easy it is to foster with BAFN and how accommodating we are. (SP!) And can ya give me a call. I wanted to bring Snickers to our event tomorrow where people would come to meet her We have several interested people. If you cant come in I ask someone to pick her up. :)

    ReplyDelete